- the tab and apple juice codes aren’t correct, i just needed something to illustrate the point.
- this is really the basic stuff, the machines can be upgraded!
- a punch card shunt can be added along with a jumper block extension. the jumper block extension attaches to the alchemiter, and you then put punched cards into the punch card shunt, which goes into the jumper block extension. this allows you to change the alchemiter itself. for example, dave puts in a blender which causes the alchemiter to blend objects—rendering it useless.
- a holopad can also be added to the alchemiter to preview items that will be created.
- the intellibeam laserstation is used to extract ‘hidden’ captcha codes that are unreadable through any other method. for example, sburb disks.
This is all over Tumblr by now, but I’m the artist. So I’m posting it again.. lol
I love everything about this.
Tried to be a little neat this time, kinda???Sorry i took a lil while but here ya go
Not too happy with male trickster kan, but it was still p fun hehehe
Did anyone else notice that that snap
Is Nepeta’s arm/wrist breaking.
He broke right through the trolls supposedly strong bone, like fucking butter.
Now that’s fucking scary.
I never asked for this
At some point, it wasn’t much fun anymore